SCS Blog: American Truck Simulator at PC Gaming Show (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2014
We have been kindly invited by the PC Gamer magazine to show a bit of American Truck Simulator to the public as part of their PC Gaming Show, taking place in Los Angeles alongside E3. The day is here at last, even if for us Europeans it's actually so late at night that it happens to be tomorrow.

The eyes of the gaming industry are now fixed on E3 2015, the largest annual gaming event in Northern America. We are happy that American Truck Simulator can be a part of it, even if only in the form of a short video clip. Anyway, we are in good company there: Blizzard Entertainment, our Czech buddies at Bohemia Interactive, Cloud Imperium Games, Devolver Digital, Microsoft, Square Enix and more of the best developers and publishers in PC gaming are taking part in the PC Gaming Show.

You can watch the event live on PC Gamer’s Twitch channel and discuss the show on Twitter via #pcgamingshow. The stream starts at 5 PM PDT (11 PM UTC, 1 AM CEST), the show starts an hour later at 6 PM PDT (12 AM UTC, 2 AM CEST). Full E3 schedule is available here.

By the way, did you think to click the underlined American Truck Simulator link already?

Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/06/american-truck-simulator-at-pc-gaming.html

Show starts at 2 AM UK time.

Reactions: Daramin

Advertisement

Jul 31, 2014
Wow... That LV intersection on the ATS website looks absolutly crowded. Nice! (Though to be honest, I don't really think that that's really the ammount of cars we'll see in game... The Escalade running the lights seems a bit fishy to me.)
And SF gets the iconic trams! I hope they also move up and down the line, that'd be great! I mean really, even Driver 1, a game that's 16 years old had moving trams in SF, so...
Also, it kind of looks like the ambulance in the SF pic has got its emergency lights on and it's running a red (it doesn't seem to be turning right). Another possibility is that SCS doesn't know how American ambulances look like, because the one in the LV shot also has those white auxilary lights on the box turned on, so it might also just be awefully placed auxilary lights...

There's one thing that still bugs me though and it's the length of all the trailers, they look way too short.

Can't wait to see the E3 footage!:)

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Wait wait wait. Isn't that pic supposed to be Los Angeles? I mean, the Hollywood sign and everything. Then why do the vehicles have Nevada license plates?
Perhaps only the Caddy had a Nevada plate. Nevada is right next to California so maybe they're also simulating the chance of tourists / transported cars. Either way - the game still looks awesome!

Advertisement

Advertisement

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
View attachment 2669
Source : http://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/

About WOT, I hope they will add more pictures to show. Only 7 for 2 games ? Maybe 2 categories would be great : One with 7 pictures for ETS2; and one with 7 pictures for ATS.
Like that, I really would appreciate ! :)

PS :
"Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators."
Future SCS Software's truck simulators ? Interesting... Maybe they have project for the future..

Last edited:
Reactions: Carrythxd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread