SCS Blog: A Special Guest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/03/a-special-guest.html

From time to time, we have a rare opportunity to welcome an important figure from the fan community in our office. Today happens to be just one such day, with Eryk a.k.a. RootKiller accepting our invitation and coming to visit us in Prague. We sure have a lot of topics to talk about!

IMG_2472C.jpg

Advertisement

They look like the most interesting people in the world..... but the opposite, except for pavel of course, especially with a shirt like that, fanny pack man looks a bit more interesting than to 2 guys on the left, but only a little, wonder what the story of the guy on the far left is.......

He looks soooooooooooooo pissed

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I hate this "No offense but..." stuff. >implying it gives you an exit from offending anyone. I could say "No offense @John Necir Rebellion but I think you're fat." You might be offended by that (you might be perfectly healthy, it's an example) but you see the point I'm making? ;)

Thought I'd share my view on that one. Anyway, in the topic of health, you'd probably be a bit pudgier if you spent a lot of time idling at work or home without much exercise. Tis the way the human body works typically, luckily for me I don't gain a lot of weight other than in muscle from my work and if I am getting fat I don't notice. I'm not careful about my diet either :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread