SCS Blog: A quick visit to Örebro! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's take a look at Örebro today - one of Swedish cities that is pretty much finished and ready for Scandinavia DLC. We hope that you will appreciate that we are borrowing from reality as much as we can; the locals should definitely recognize some of the sights below.

orebro_04.jpg

As we are switching into high gear in the final tuning and tweaking of the new DLC, you can now expect a lot more media from our virtual Scandinavia covering the places of interest. There is so much to explore there! Don't worry, even if we plan to show quite a lot here in the coming weeks, way more will be left for you to discover on your own!

orebro_05.jpg

orebro_01.jpg

orebro_03.jpg

Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/02/a-quick-visit-to-orebro.html

Advertisement

If you look above the garage on the last picture you can see a building that has ets2 flags anyone know what that is?

EDIT: I can't tell 100% if the flags are ets2 flags the picture is too low res

I don't think those are ETS 2 flags. I mean the building in the same area as the flags are in, seems to be some type of restaurant (?) so I can't see a reason why that would have ETS 2 flags on it :p

Advertisement

I don't think those are ETS 2 flags. I mean the building in the same area as the flags are in, seems to be some type of restaurant (?) so I can't see a reason why that would have ETS 2 flags on it :p

To me those flags do look like ETS2 flags and if SCS is adding in some kind of restaurant or something for us to use to get food for our driver then it would make sense to brand the restaurant with 'ETS2' so that it can be added to any city in the game and not look too much out of place.

Reactions: Carrythxd

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread