SCS Blog: A quick visit to Örebro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Let's take a look at Örebro today - one of Swedish cities that is pretty much finished and ready for Scandinavia DLC. We hope that you will appreciate that we are borrowing from reality as much as we can; the locals should definitely recognize some of the sights below.

As we are switching into high gear in the final tuning and tweaking of the new DLC, you can now expect a lot more media from our virtual Scandinavia covering the places of interest. There is so much to explore there! Don't worry, even if we plan to show quite a lot here in the coming weeks, way more will be left for you to discover on your own!

Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/02/a-quick-visit-to-orebro.html

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Can't wait for the release of this DLC, just hoping it doesn't mess with ProMods too much :P

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Don't worry, even if we plan to show quite a lot here in the coming weeks, way more will be left for you to discover on your own!
Coming weeks? There's still that much time till it's finished?

Last edited:

dagamerdude

Oct 19, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
If you look above the garage on the last picture you can see a building that has ets2 flags anyone know what that is?

EDIT: I can't tell 100% if the flags are ets2 flags the picture is too low res

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
If you look above the garage on the last picture you can see a building that has ets2 flags anyone know what that is?

EDIT: I can't tell 100% if the flags are ets2 flags the picture is too low res
I don't think those are ETS 2 flags. I mean the building in the same area as the flags are in, seems to be some type of restaurant (?) so I can't see a reason why that would have ETS 2 flags on it :p

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I mean the building in the same area as the flags are in, seems to be some type of restaurant (?)
The next update could be having a Truck Stop (Eat Station), and I realize that if SCS do that, they could add Stamina, Health, Thirst etc.

danbywinby

Jul 28, 2014
I don't think those are ETS 2 flags. I mean the building in the same area as the flags are in, seems to be some type of restaurant (?) so I can't see a reason why that would have ETS 2 flags on it :p
To me those flags do look like ETS2 flags and if SCS is adding in some kind of restaurant or something for us to use to get food for our driver then it would make sense to brand the restaurant with 'ETS2' so that it can be added to any city in the game and not look too much out of place.

Reactions: Carrythxd

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
If you actually think about it, stamina, health and hunger would be annoying and boring, especially since you have all those needs irl

Status
Not open for further replies.