Not open for further replies.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Updated to 1.1:

- Corrected rotation on 90° corner pieces

- Added dropped kerb start and end pieces for 3 metre and 1 metre wide pavements in low, mid, high and grass variants

- Added dropped kerb crossing pieces for 3 metre and 1 metre wide pavements in low, mid and high variants

I'm disappearing for a day or so now (hence I wanted to push out the 90 degree rotation fix) so if anything is wrong, bear with and I'll fix it when I get back. :)

Rob_Devs

All time legend/Salisbury Reds Driver
Jan 29, 2016
Excellent stuff.

Variants I'd especially like to see would be a grass terrainmapped version, versions with ped paths and maybe some 60 and 120 degree versions, particularly of the 0.5m cornerstones.

And even some 45 degree ones as well of all kinds is possible

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
Also ones of larger radiuses like 4, 5 & 6 metres would be good.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Variants I'd especially like to see would be a grass terrainmapped version, versions with ped paths

Grass version(s) of which pieces? I can't think of any at the moment that don't have grass versions?

I used @iomex's splines from Cotterell to base the pieces on (because they're to most up-to-date) and those don't have pedestrian paths, so I didn't put any on these pieces because there's nothing to inform their location or to snap to.

Other angles shouldn't be hard to do either, so I'll make some of those at some point. :)

Apr 28, 2016
Grass version(s) of which pieces? I can't think of any at the moment that don't have grass versions?

I used @iomex's splines from Cotterell to base the pieces on (because they're to most up-to-date) and those don't have pedestrian paths, so I didn't put any on these pieces because there's nothing to inform their location or to snap to.

Other angles shouldn't be hard to do either, so I'll make some of those at some point. :)

I think he means the same grass ones, just terrainmapped ones (where they change colour to the base terrain texture, I think)?

trentside

Apr 2, 2016
I've tried downloading this pack a couple of times, but it's telling me the Zip file is corrupted?

Is it an issue my end, or a problem with the download?

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
Use the dropbox mirror in the description until @Road-hog123 updates it. I'd do it, but as it's his mod and he has permissions to do so, I'll leave it to him.

Reactions: trentside
Status
Not open for further replies.