Scenery Assets (1 Viewer)

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Hi all

I am asking if anyone here is making these?

Traffic lights in the UK - Scroll down to Siemens / Peak.

Also the Houses that are in the more posh areas in town that buses pass, so the bay window houses.

I know Moskie’s objects are coming along and I use a couple of those! But hope there’s more being made.

Cheers

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Travelling to a nearby town and city to photograph their traffic lights is unfortunately a non-essential journey, so I can't do that until we're allowed to go outside again. Once I am able to obtain photographs, I am intending to overhaul my TSEU LED and Peek Optical traffic lights with better models and textures, and to allow more head arrangements, which will come with BRDP 3.0. I am also intending to produce Siemens Helios LED traffic lights (including the tram signals) for a later 3.x version.

I'd also love to make some Mellors, but those might require me to obtain a driving license as I am not aware of any examples of these in Kent.

EDIT: I stand corrected, I've just found a set of Helios heads, albeit in a rather awkward location to photograph them. Might get them sooner than I initially stated.

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Travelling to a nearby town and city to photograph their traffic lights is unfortunately a non-essential journey, so I can't do that until we're allowed to go outside again. Once I am able to obtain photographs, I am intending to overhaul my TSEU LED and Peek Optical traffic lights with better models and textures, and to allow more head arrangements, which will come with BRDP 3.0. I am also intending to produce Siemens Helios LED traffic lights (including the tram signals) for a later 3.x version.

I'd also love to make some Mellors, but those might require me to obtain a driving license as I am not aware of any examples of these in Kent.

EDIT: I stand corrected, I've just found a set of Helios heads, albeit in a rather awkward location to photograph them. Might get them sooner than I initially stated.

I wasn’t actually being sarcastic, I actually was asking because I was curious who else was / is making assets currently. So the non essential journey need not happen when Google is at your disposal, the internet is a world of information; I am making progress without leaving the house, and being fun and creative.

So thanks, but next time I won’t ask. I’ll stick to making things myself. ????

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread