Buses Scania OmniDekka (11.9 m, Euro 3) (2 Viewers)

hi well this is my first bus currently it is being developed by me and my team which inclued @tr673 @LeylandNationalStagecoach
this will be realesed first as a sttic bus the outside is being modeled by tr673 in sketchup it will be converted to blender so i can do the inside badger will give e the n94 sonds to use
only constructive comments will be welome,also here are some photos
omnidekka 2.png
steering wheel.PNG
omnidekka 1.png

it will be inported into blender once outside is finished and once it is put into blender work on the intirior will begin then scripting then finaly will be ready

Advertisement

Advertisement

Lemon__Gaming

Transbus Guy
Apr 16, 2016
birmingham
My opinion from making buses myself are that it is to boxy, you need to learn how to use the bevel tool, it slowly becomes your best friend, gives your model a nice smoother edge, as ive shown here the ceiling is smoother and the floor is smooth but has the curved edge, very small but all makes the difference, the dash what ive done for mine has been done with bevelling and it shows, if you have multiple attempts and dont just stick with the first one, you'll see it all come along a lot better and then you will see it looks more detailed. It all comes with a bit of practice, i'm no where near rhys standard but this has been my best attempt yet.
1541203203624.png

1541203316080.png

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
My opinion from making buses myself are that it is to boxy, you need to learn how to use the bevel tool, it slowly becomes your best friend, gives your model a nice smoother edge, as ive shown here the ceiling is smoother and the floor is smooth but has the curved edge, very small but all makes the difference, the dash what ive done for mine has been done with bevelling and it shows, if you have multiple attempts and dont just stick with the first one, you'll see it all come along a lot better and then you will see it looks more detailed. It all comes with a bit of practice, i'm no where near rhys standard but this has been my best attempt yet.View attachment 36348
View attachment 36349
your bus certainly looks fantastic
I am in the process of learning non-sketchup 3d modelling!

Advertisement

busmadguyuk

the british omnidekka
Oct 27, 2016
My opinion from making buses myself are that it is to boxy, you need to learn how to use the bevel tool, it slowly becomes your best friend, gives your model a nice smoother edge, as ive shown here the ceiling is smoother and the floor is smooth but has the curved edge, very small but all makes the difference, the dash what ive done for mine has been done with bevelling and it shows, if you have multiple attempts and dont just stick with the first one, you'll see it all come along a lot better and then you will see it looks more detailed. It all comes with a bit of practice, i'm no where near rhys standard but this has been my best attempt yet.View attachment 36348
View attachment 36349
thank you I am defiinatly looking in to non sketchup modeling and your bus looks amazing what is it if you dont mind me asking it looks a bit like a dart

Users who are viewing this thread