Buses Scania Omnicity Single Deck Variant (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I am introducing something the community will hopefully love, a Scania Omnicity. This will consist in two versions: Dual Door and Regional making it efficient for London or other maps. The progress I have made so far is nearly enough to put it into OMSI which is great! I'm thinking of in the future, redoing the front for also an N4BL Spec but not sure yet

Let me know on any feedback

Screenshot_1.png

Tom9962

Morden Man
Outreach
Jun 3, 2017
London, UK, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
@jowilliams15 i am not making the bus @Ceeqwa is making it!

@chrisrose1993 i am manned up already unlike some on here.

@HD Transport i did not know @Ceeqwa wanted feedback I’m not ranting at whistlehead it’s just that if I was making a bus I would be a little offended about people saying if my bus looked crap! I think it looks amazing and i can’t wait to drive it!

So at the end of the day I’m not meaning to be rude to other people it’s just that I want people to post more positive things rather than negative how would you feel if your were making a bus and people were telling you “your doing this wrong” “your doing that wrong!” Not nice! Also at least @Ceeqwa is bothering to make one unlike us!

Anyway let’s get back to talking about the bus and just be excited for the next updates!
It will be useful to know what’s wrong so you can fix it. Rather than having a inaccurate and buggy bus.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread