Buses Scania Omnicity N230UD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I've acquired blueprints for this, I've decided to start on it, despite me really not liking them irl.

As usual, spamming useful reference pictures at me are useful, but do it via PM. They must be your own reference pictures, and not ones I can easily find on google or Flickr.

I'm also streaming development on twitch, so if you're interested, the link's below.

I stream every weekend for about 2 hours or so.

Seats? Ster 6MS
What about other variants, like the N270UD? Or a version with different seats? No, and no.

List of planned variations of the Scania Omnicity (in order of development)

1. Regional

omnicity.png

omnicityclay.png

wheels.png

wheel.png

glowheel.png

omni.png

omni1.png

promo.png

Last edited:

Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello everybody, I'm about to start UV mapping and optimising the exterior, so I need full opinions on what's wrong and what you would change before going forward. Set variable additions and variation suggestions are appreciated too :).

That looks beautiful!!!
I can’t wait to put BH3 and MB WT & YT on to it, even if they are CN270UD irl!!!!

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hello everybody, I'm about to start UV mapping and optimising the exterior, so I need full opinions on what's wrong and what you would change before going forward. Set variable additions and variation suggestions are appreciated too :).

I love it!!! ????????????????????????????????????????
So happy this is still under development! ????

(not my pic)
I'd slap the W&D X3 livery onto that any day!
(that is, if @Rob_Devs doesn't do it first ????)

Also, I can't find anything wrong with your model. It looks like it's actually one made by Scania itself, it's that good. You should be proud of yourself!
Thanks for keeping us updated. :)

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Over the last few days I've been UV mapping the exterior of the model, and I've managed to get a template ready for use in game. Here's how it looks so far.

bdpbTpB.png

ejpBh4m.png
Outstanding work there, Growl, I have to say. :)
Looks really crisp. As crisp as the crispest rice crispy. :)

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread