Buses Scania Omnicity N230UD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I've acquired blueprints for this, I've decided to start on it, despite me really not liking them irl.

As usual, spamming useful reference pictures at me are useful, but do it via PM. They must be your own reference pictures, and not ones I can easily find on google or Flickr.

I'm also streaming development on twitch, so if you're interested, the link's below.

I stream every weekend for about 2 hours or so.

Seats? Ster 6MS
What about other variants, like the N270UD? Or a version with different seats? No, and no.

List of planned variations of the Scania Omnicity (in order of development)

1. Regional

omnicity.png

omnicityclay.png

wheels.png

wheel.png

glowheel.png

omni.png

omni1.png

promo.png

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Latest progress is the cab has mostly been imported, and some of the maps have been added to some models. Next to do, steering wheel, but immediately the door animations and some cab textures.

fGcAeFc.png
Great stuff, looks amazing. Can't wait to slap GoAhead's W&D livery onto that.
I'd love to see some lovely and educational dev-streams too in the future – any chance of there being some?
Thanks in advance, and again, great job! :)

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Ah damn! Looking very very good my man, I use these daily on the 97 and goes well with a map I am making (somewhat semi fictional)

Keep it up man. I need to plough on now with the map.

Latest progress is the cab has mostly been imported, and some of the maps have been added to some models. Next to do, steering wheel, but immediately the door animations and some cab textures.

fGcAeFc.png

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hi will this be freeware im guessing? And I guess its a double door isn't it
Because the @The_Growl is a part of Masterswitch Studios, and they tend to release their products as payware, I would guess that the OmniCity will be payware as well. Can't say for certain though, I'm just guessing.

Reactions: leodc77 and Solent

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread