Buses Scania Omnicity N230UD (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I've acquired blueprints for this, I've decided to start on it, despite me really not liking them irl.

As usual, spamming useful reference pictures at me are useful, but do it via PM. They must be your own reference pictures, and not ones I can easily find on google or Flickr.

I'm also streaming development on twitch, so if you're interested, the link's below.

I stream every weekend for about 2 hours or so.

Seats? Ster 6MS
What about other variants, like the N270UD? Or a version with different seats? No, and no.

List of planned variations of the Scania Omnicity (in order of development)

1. Regional

omnicity.png

omnicityclay.png

wheels.png

wheel.png

glowheel.png

omni.png

omni1.png

promo.png

Last edited:

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ITS A11

Advertisement

The_Growl

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 7, 2017
London
Last edited:

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
It is, but unfortunately I can't figure out how to get it like that correctly at this moment in time. Once I find out how, I will be changed.
Replace the space with an @, that's the character OMSI uses to add line breaks in text strings.

As you'll want a line break only on the rear, you'll probably need to write a script that searches the numberplate string for a space and saves a version with a line break to a different variable for display on the rear.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Replace the space with an @, that's the character OMSI uses to add line breaks in text strings.

As you'll want a line break only on the rear, you'll probably need to write a script that searches the numberplate string for a space and saves a version with a line break to a different variable for display on the rear.
Whoa thanks, I'll keep that in mind if I ever need it! :D

Advertisement

+ N94UD Lothian spec later maybe?

Because I've acquired blueprints for this, I've decided to start on it, despite me really not liking them irl.

As usual, spamming useful reference pictures at me are useful, but do it via PM. They must be your own reference pictures, and not ones I can easily find on google or Flickr.

I'm also streaming development on twitch, so if you're interested, the link's below.

I stream every weekend for about 2 hours or so.

Seats? Ster 6MS
What about other variants, like the N270UD? Or a version with different seats? No, and no.

List of planned variations of the Scania Omnicity (in order of development)

1. Regional

View attachment 21280

OMG THE TYPE OF BUS I GET :D

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Not to blame anyone, but I read an article that Leon Daniels told engineers lighter vehicles were the way to go.

As much as these buses are like feathers on the road, they pick up nicely like the E400 MMC Hybrid. Still quiet after all these years in service and as an iBus controller told me; A scania is built like a tank, just poor maintenance can cause issues.

I think if LBSL still had Aldenham the overall fleet would be in better nick.

Great work Growl, glad to see their blueprints I acquired helped spur this on.

If you need more; you know where to find me - Just wish making a map that these run on was as easy, OMSI editor is tiresome at best

Reactions: The_Growl

The_Growl

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 7, 2017
London

Well now I’m slightly closer to the solution! Unfortunately I’m not a super OMSI scripter, so it might take a bit of extra effort. Thanks though.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread