Buses Scania Omnicity N230UD

Advertisement

Ecronbuses

The ampersand warrior
Latest progress is the cab has mostly been imported, and some of the maps have been added to some models. Next to do, steering wheel, but immediately the door animations and some cab textures.

Looking BEAUTIFUL! Definitely going to be a daily driver for me! :D

Ironmanfrost5YT

Car & Bus Fanatic From Ipswich
Latest progress is the cab has mostly been imported, and some of the maps have been added to some models. Next to do, steering wheel, but immediately the door animations and some cab textures.

Looks amazing cant wait for the release already got a few repaints planned!

Advertisement

Great stuff, looks amazing. Can't wait to slap GoAhead's W&D livery onto that.
I'd love to see some lovely and educational dev-streams too in the future – any chance of there being some?
Thanks in advance, and again, great job! :)

LT586

Living in the editor
Ah damn! Looking very very good my man, I use these daily on the 97 and goes well with a map I am making (somewhat semi fictional)

Keep it up man. I need to plough on now with the map.

Kyle

The lazy dog that no one saw

This progress is definitely something to credit for

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
I am liking the work. Should be a nice addition to the London map. Just one question though. Will you add some AI code to this bus so that it can be used on AI routes besides the player routes? Keep up the great work anyway mate.

leodc77

If its a hybrid bus its wrong XD
Hi will this be freeware im guessing? And I guess its a double door isn't it

Advertisement

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)