Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
Reactions: owen6116

jaylaf747

Dec 29, 2017
N230UD!! My favourite bus that I've been been on, well the twin door London variant, but I just can't believe that someone is making it in OMSI. One of the things I kinda like when the bus has it's a cooling fan on as well as a kickdown going up an incline.

leafygreens

Apr 9, 2019
wow!! this is looking amazing. i was wondering if you had any plans to, after all the different variations are finished, slice off the top to turn it into a (i can't remember the exact name) single decker omnicity?? i know that one was started but never finished. really enjoying it so far anyway!!

Ecronbuses

Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
wow!! this is looking amazing. i was wondering if you had any plans to, after all the different variations are finished, slice off the top to turn it into a (i can't remember the exact name) single decker omnicity?? i know that one was started but never finished. really enjoying it so far anyway!!
Single Deckers go to the suffix UB" :)
So I suppose you mean CN/N230UB?
Edit: autocorrect had a field trip there, sorry.

Last edited:

Ecronbuses

Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
yes the CN230UB. i'm thinking about building a CN94UB for use on a portsmouth map I might (very small chance) be making. anyway, enough about me haha. this bus is looking great.
That would be amazing! The best I’ve got is a CN94UB LHD blueprint in blender 🤣
So if you know how to make one, please do! I’d love to see one!
Remember CN94UB have square front and rear lights ;)

leafygreens

Apr 9, 2019
That would be amazing! The best I’ve got is a CN94UB LHD blueprint in blender 🤣
So if you know how to make one, please do! I’d love to see one!
Remember CN94UB have square front and rear lights ;)
yes I love the front and rear lights haha. those buses are my childhood - I find it so sad that they're being withdrawn on first solent soon. ugh even the smell of the engine while it idles is iconic to me haha. about the blueprint, is there any chance you could send it to me?? feel free to message me haha.

• Love
Reactions: Ecronbuses

Singularity

Feb 14, 2017
N230UD!! My favourite bus that I've been been on, well the twin door London variant, but I just can't believe that someone is making it in OMSI. One of the things I kinda like when the bus has it's a cooling fan on as well as a kickdown going up an incline.
The cooling fans on the London variants are awesome. The louder, the better imo. A route in my area uses them and a lot of them have cooling fans active: some lower, and some louder.

Ecronbuses

Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
The cooling fans on the London variants are awesome. The louder, the better imo. A route in my area uses them and a lot of them have cooling fans active: some lower, and some louder.
Loud cooling fans, I can’t stand them.
A majority of our N270UD OmniDekkas have the loudest cooling fan you could ever know, really gives me a bad headache.
It’s a shame because N270 sound absolutely lovely too.

jaylaf747

Dec 29, 2017
Well 3 routes in my are have N230UDs as well as the N94UD assigned to them one of them is, well was my school bus route. Though London United are slowly withdrawing some from use or transferring them to other garages or to London Sovereign.