Buses Scania Omnicity, CN270UN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!
For approximately 2 weeks, Construction Cymru (me and @WelshWizard ) have been collaborating on building the Scania Omnicity bus for OMSI 2, built to the Cardiff Bus (Bws Caerdydd) specification. It's come along quite well, with the base chassis, the dash, 1/8 of the interior, and the seats already finished. Of course, that doesn't mean the bus is soon to be ready, as we still have to place everything together, fix the lighting, complete the back-end of the bus, script and animate, texture and more. Therefore, the bus will be available to download (at maximum) the end of January next year. Of course, we're aiming for this year, but we cannot promise anything as we are also working on the 'Barry' map, and WelshWizard has a separate project of his own. So, without further ado, here are some screenshots!
cN_TtgcNsV4fbCj-3w40kkWfHiW8UuYW.png

The wheel arch is currently incorrect, but WelshWizard plans to revamp it soon. :tongueout:

NOTE -
ALL SCREENSHOTS ABOVE ARE OUTDATED WITH NEWER VERSIONS BELOW. PLEASE SCROLL TO VIEW!

We'd love to hear any feedback you have. Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

I'm not but i know my mate it giving it a try
Is that me? :tearsofjoy:

Yes there is a E200 being made if you go here Finn's OMSI Workshop | Facebook

That's mine! :tonguewink: Thanks for the advertising Edward :)

Anyway enough Enviro talk, that's another subject and you can check it out on Facebook and see some of my other stuff ;) This Scania is looking fantastic!! I cannot wait to see it in action!! Lots of kickdown and thrash I hope!

Reactions: Kyle and BailsBach

The Edward Fowler Show

Altchester creator
Aug 2, 2016
Manchester
Is that me? :tearsofjoy:

That's mine! :tonguewink: Thanks for the advertising Edward :)

Anyway enough Enviro talk, that's another subject and you can check it out on Facebook and see some of my other stuff ;) This Scania is looking fantastic!! I cannot wait to see it in action!! Lots of kickdown and thrash I hope!
Your very welcome and indeed it does looking forward to some more progress being made

Reactions: BailsBach

Advertisement

It is a real bus anywhere it goes ;) @lewisb2307 You are aware they are not the same bus?
Its used in hundreds of liveries all over the country, and its being done to Cardiff bus spec, so I doubt one will be included with release. Why not try one yourself when it comes out?
Please can you allow me to comment on my own thread? Thanks.
Moderator note to all: By all means quote the developer when replying to comments on a thread, but please do not make assumptions or guess. Things you say can easily be taken as fact, even if they are joking, assumptions or in fact incorrect. Thanks. :)

Regards to everyone who has questions about repaints;

I think that's something me and WelshWizard want to worry about in the future, once the bus is near completion. Right now, no progress is being made. Life has turned into a steep incline and therefore trying to pull the Scania while pushing life's weight is one hell-of-a-task.
I hope to see many volunteers working to make repaints for the bus, but I'm sure me and WelshWizard will be happy to make any repaints you feel would suite the bus well, and could possibly be included on launch. As always, nothing is promised.

It is being made to a Welsh specification, but that wont stop us from adding whatever repaints we can slap on.
Thanks to everyone for supporting us and being as patient as possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread