Scania Omicity? Would someone ever make this? (1 Viewer)

I would also like to see if people would like to have one aswell. So would you?

• Yes

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I haven't actually found any thing of a right hand drive for a left hand map of a Scania Omicity. If there is please tell me!

There is a reason why I'm asking this, I have never made a bus nor do I have the programs to make one, however i would Love if someone made a model of the Sciania Omicity - Double or single Decker! I leave some images below:

Images removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
May 19, 2017
I haven't actually found any thing of a right hand drive for a left hand map of a Scania Omicity. If there is please tell me!

There is a reason why I'm asking this, I have never made a bus nor do I have the programs to make one, however i would Love if someone made a model of the Sciania Omicity - Double or single Decker! I leave some images below:
20511404315_5cebedffc8_b.jpg
13865664805_1fe41c7146.jpg
Are those pics yours?

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
If I ever get to a stage where I feel I can model OMSI buses to a good quality, I'd probably like to start with the Scania range so I can re-use parts of the model. Start with an Omnidekka, chop the top deck off and shorten for an Omnitown, stretch and rearrange windows for an Omnicity and then make taller for an Omnilink. Stretch again for the tri-axle version!

Reactions: Chuckcake
Someone will one day. I pray for the day.

Their engines are awesome, especially with the cooling fans active at full force. Tons of them are around my area with the fans revved up. It'll be awesome to one day be able to simulate that on OMSI. Just got to be patient and hope someone willing comes forward.

Are we back to this situation again? I’m sorry but we don’t create buses by request, and for OMSI, any UK bus that’s high quality would be accepted, whatever it’s like in real-life
I was really requesting it, I just wanted to know if anybody knew if there was one and if there is one in the progress of development. I'm truly sorry if I sent out the wrong message.

If I ever get to a stage where I feel I can model OMSI buses to a good quality, I'd probably like to start with the Scania range so I can re-use parts of the model. Start with an Omnidekka, chop the top deck off and shorten for an Omnitown, stretch and rearrange windows for an Omnicity and then make taller for an Omnilink. Stretch again for the tri-axle version!
I hope you do! Anyways I hope you can keep learning everyday. Create anything you want.

Are those pics yours?
No Sorry, I did mean the put credit in however haven't got round to doing it.

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread