Scania Citywide (OMSI2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesnxwm1999

Jul 26, 2016
I recently got OMSI 2. I installed the Scania Citywide GN14 bus. Whilst in the cab the bus does a jumping glitch and never stops.

Does anyone know how to fix this or is they a updated version of bus for download please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
The Scania is very heavy on resources, plus the physics aren't great. What are your system specs? OMSI has this bug where the bus jumps when the FPS dips below 10.

ross_4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
The Scania Citywide is a very nice bus if you've got a mod installed for it. I can run it in Grundorf and that's about it, despite running Hertfordshire v3 in a Citaro Bendi or Solaris Bendi at 20fps

Onionwolf

Master of the Bodge
Jan 18, 2016
First of all they was an scripting problem which was one of the main problems with the Scania citywide which is one of the reasons why the bus was jumping. There is an fix for this by downloading Morphi Scania soundpack which fixes some of the issues with the bus.

http://www.omnibussimulator.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=27848&pageNo=1

However The bus is quite resource intensive so if you have low end CPU or GPU you may not be able to drive the vehicle without changing or lowering the options.

Jamesnxwm1999

Jul 26, 2016
Thanks guys

I managed to find a updated version of the bus and works perfectly :)

steven2e0cnd

Mar 20, 2016
I prefer the Ratti soundpack (the same guy creating the b10ble among other things) available from ozx its a little more Detailed. both fix the bouncing.

Status
Not open for further replies.