Scandinavia DLC

dodger

Aug 13, 2015
Hi,

How big is the download for this addon, i ask as i am on EE wifi for my internet and i only have 20GB a month to use, which does not go far,

Thanks for the help,

Roger.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I would avoid downloading any DLC with your 20gb allowance, will drain it really quick :P

I tried downloading one from my phone and I ran out in a number of minutes lol

dodger

Aug 13, 2015
Hi Max,

Thanks for that, it looks like it's about 1,7 GB download so i will get it from a friends PC and put it on a memory stick. i am not on a land line for my internet at the moment so i have to resort to using an EE Osprey which picks up the internet from a mobile phone mast, not a phone as such, i should have made it clearer.

Cheers,

Roger.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I remember the days of using one of those new fandangled Mobile Internet dongles. So risky even with a high cap! I have 2GB data on my cell phone per month and I use most of that on emails and Instagram! :P

dodger

Aug 13, 2015
Hi seven,

I live in the country here in Devon and a few months back i was only getting 2Gig reception but EE seems has got it's act together and i now get 4Gig though my Osprey which while nowhere near a land line is not bad for my needs, Youtube will knock it if i am not careful,

Roger.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Hi seven,

I live in the country here in Devon and a few months back i was only getting 2Gig reception but EE seems has got it's act together and i now get 4Gig though my Osprey which while nowhere near a land line is not bad for my needs, Youtube will knock it if i am not careful,

Roger.
That's not too bad then, probably a bit better than your local landline on 4G reception. My uncle in Somerset has fiber optic and only gets around 12mb/s. Landline was 3mb/s. Obviously the only limitation is the data cap I guess! Anyway we're off topic now. XD

dodger

Aug 13, 2015
Hi,
I downloaded Scandinavia at the week-end and what i have seen of it is a real work of art, I picked up a trailer and ran from Bergen to Stavanger the scenery was absolutely Stunning!

Cheers,

Roger.

Reactions: David.Ikaël