Scandinavia DLC - Coming soon on Steam! (1 Viewer)

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
"Coming Soon" page for the Scandinavian DLC now on Steam! Confirms that the Scandinavia expansion will be released on May 7th 2015 at midnight CEST (May 6, 2015 at 10 PM UTC), and will come at a cost of €17.99 (£12.96) :)

Getting excited yet?! Don't forget you can win a free copy or a £10 Steam gift card by entering the competition here!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/304212/

View attachment 2209
Don't judge me just because I'm using Mac!

Apr 1, 2014
Mac is great although i am Windows user. First time I tred Mac I was like "what on earth is going on here?" In the end somehow I managed to understand how it works.
Now back to the topic. I think that 17 Euros might be a bit overpriced.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
/Judged. @Max

£12.96? For such a small area too. Either I bought "Going East!" very late (which I did) the price was half this! Looks like I won't be buying this til the price comes down or is on sale - to my annoyance. They could have done an early release discount for like, 20/30% off like a lot of new games/DLCs do that I see on Steam.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
£12.96? For such a small area too. Either I bought "Going East!" very late (which I did) the price was half this! Looks like I won't be buying this til the price comes down or is on sale - to my annoyance. They could have done an early release discount for like, 20/30% off like a lot of new games/DLCs do that I see on Steam.

That's what I paid for the Going East DLC too! Think I'll be waiting this one out for a steam sale or something now, sadly got money to save up for driving in a month or two :p

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
According to xe.com 17.99 USD is 16.18 EUR. The price of the DLC should be lowered.

They're advertising it as €17.99 on steam, so that's what the price will be unless there's some sort of release discount :p
For some reason they've made the $ and € prices equal.

You can get these wheels, @Seven! :cool1:
51moApqAyFL._SX300_.jpg

Advertisement

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
If you want to see the features of the DLC : :)
  • Improved daylight cycle and weather visuals
  • Revised approach to detailed map modelling and vegetation
  • Introducing 27 new cities and ports, often larger and more detailed than the base map destinations, featuring recognizable roads and landmarks highlighting uniqueness of each of the territories
  • Immense nature variety across Scandinavia land (forests, fields and lakes of the south are giving way to mountainous regions filled with rock formations, cliffs, mountain valleys, and long twisty tunnels - which sometimes have even crossroads inside)
  • New industries to service with over 80 new cargo types which include new food, machinery, construction and bulk cargo
  • 12 ferry terminals new to Scandinavia plus some more added to the rest of the map, 2 large container port simulating important logistic regions of Scandinavia
  • New trailer models including semi-trailers for transporting livestock and trucks
  • Expanded roster of AI drivers
  • Visit Scania and Volvo Trucks factories to deliver new vehicles to dealers across Europe
And like @scanialoverr said, the Viking Legends Paint Jobs is free if you purchase the DLC in the first week after launch ! :)

vikings.jpg

(http://store.steampowered.com/app/304212/)

Advertisement

I will be buying it I get hours of fun playing this game and this dlc will add to that I have played lots of triple A games in the past where I have paid £100 + for all the dlc and game season passes ect ect so I am not complaining about the price but of course it helps the cheaper it is :)
For those whom think its too expensive I expect it will come down in price but as always you will just have to wait until it dose.

Reactions: David.Ikaël
I will be buying it I get hours of fun playing this game and this dlc will add to that I have played lots of triple A games in the past where I have paid £100 + for all the dlc and game season passes ect ect so I am not complaining about the price but of course it helps the cheaper it is :)
For those whom think its too expensive I expect it will come down in price but as always you will just have to wait until it dose.
What???!!! Wait until it is out-of-date?:p(But seriously :cool: I want ETS2+All DLC gone 90% off:))

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread