Save/Delete Profile

Etny

Elite Trucker
Jan 10, 2014
I dominated the game and want to start over fresh but keep all my mileage on my profile and hooked to world of trucks.

**Looks like when I remove my save files it keeps my profile but deletes my level and mileage. Any way to keep my mileage and level but start new with no workers, money or trucks?

Last edited:

flyboy

Jan 10, 2014
I do not think we can start with the same mileage and start the game without any mod. I had to reinstall windows and I saved my profile on a USB stick and then I put them in the game folder. Hope that helped.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I don't think that's possible to do.

As an alternative, you could use the money cheat to give you no cash, you can sack your drivers and sell your trucks :)

Hope this helps.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
It IS possible to transfer anything that is number based (mileage, money, level) when making a new profile! I have done it my self!

You use cheat engine to do it :)

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
It IS possible to transfer anything that is number based (mileage, money, level) when making a new profile! I have done it my self!

You use cheat engine to do it :)
I stand corrected. Totally forgot about using the cheat engine to do this.

Just change the value of the mileage and level you want. Done :)

Etny

Elite Trucker
Jan 10, 2014
Sweet, started a new career for a VTC and probably gonna stick with what I have for now but this is good information!