rutland trucking company. (1 Viewer)

adam&trucks

6 year truck sim driver.:D
Feb 7, 2014
charlotte nc
www.mocpages.com
this is us rutland trucking company i started this job 6 years ago going on 7 years! our company expanded so much that we have world standards! we've done work all over the globe like tuktotoyuk winter road were very respected there now! in the Australian out back! yungus road(you dont wanna go there)i started as a solo driver and still driving now im not the only one at my job(tip dont add trailers to your contracts the bigger the loads the bigger money!)so i worked my way up driving in any storm you name it!snow storms rain storms and ive driven in all terrain of course you name it!were not afraid to pick a fight or stand up for whats right!no job is to hard or to far for us from nuclear waste anything will do.safe &kind drivers.so were now in the European union! headquarters Berlin Germany and where we started this hole thing is in Boise Idaho.you will see pictures of us soon telling you about us is all we can do for now.and as you know we dont own any company cars yet!do you know what i plan to do with that car? go on a country voyage! id also like to thank you for reading about the compony that bares my name.

Reactions: Trucker Chops88

Advertisement

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
yes i am:) and thanks! btw what do you think?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here?

Do you have a website or Facebook page?

You should recreate your thread in the 'show off your VTC' section on the forum and follow the guidelines posted in that section. That's how you will get the most people interested in your VTC :)

Hope this helps

Адам и грузовые автомобили, должность: 1292, член: 383"] это нам Ратленд автотранспортная компания я начал эту работу 6 лет назад собирался на 7 лет! наша компания расширила так много, что у нас есть мировые стандарты! мы сделали работу на всем протяжении земной шар, как tuktotoyuk зимней дороге были очень уважают там сейчас! в Австралии из спины! yungus дорога (вы не хотите идти туда) я начал в качестве сольного водителя и до сих пор вождения теперь им не только один на мою работу (вершина Dont добавить прицепы для ваших контрактов больше, загружает большие деньги!), поэтому я работал мой путь вождение в любой шторм Вы называете это! снежные бури дождь бури и ив въехал в любой местности, конечно, вы называете это! не боялись вступать в конфликт или встать на Что правильно! никакая работа не является жесткой или слишком далеко для нас от ядерной тратить ничего будет do.safe и вид drivers.so теперь в Европейском союзе! Штаб-квартира в Берлине Германия и где мы начали эту дыру вещь в Бойсе Idaho.you будет увидеть фотографии нами в ближайшее время рассказать вам о нас все, что мы можем сделать для now.And, как вы знаете, мы не владеют любые служебные автомобили еще! вы знаете, что я планирую сделать с этой машиной? перейти на проселочной путешествия! ID также хотел бы поблагодарить вас за чтение о compony, что обнажает свое имя.
how to get to work? I'm from Russia, very long time I go to the ETS-2 simulator, I'm 59 years old. my address is: [email protected]

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread