Roundabouts from Splines? (1 Viewer)

MrGeko94

Gentlemens Gaming Group Director
Me again, Quite new at this so please be patient with me :)

So this might be a bit from left field, is there a way of creating roundabouts from splines, such as ones with no pavements, make a circle road and then attach splines leading off and onto it? I thought I had managed to and then tried to recreate it in the right place and couldn't figure out how I did it, or would it just create the appearance of a roundabout but not actually function?

If not how would I go about creating a roundabout myself?

Solution

So this might be a bit from left field, is there a way of creating roundabouts from splines, such as ones with no pavements, make a circle road and then attach splines leading off and onto it? I thought I had managed to and then tried to recreate it in the right place and couldn't figure out how I did it, or would it just create the appearance of a roundabout but not actually function?

It sounds like it would work as an idea, except that cars on the roundabout wouldn't know if another car was approaching the roundabout until it merged in front or even through the other car, since they are on two different splines.

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com

It sounds like it would work as an idea, except that cars on the roundabout wouldn't know if another car was approaching the roundabout until it merged in front or even through the other car, since they are on two different splines.

Solution
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread