Roundabouts from Splines?

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

MrGeko94

Gentlemens Gaming Group Director
Jul 13, 2018
Me again, Quite new at this so please be patient with me :)

So this might be a bit from left field, is there a way of creating roundabouts from splines, such as ones with no pavements, make a circle road and then attach splines leading off and onto it? I thought I had managed to and then tried to recreate it in the right place and couldn't figure out how I did it, or would it just create the appearance of a roundabout but not actually function?

If not how would I go about creating a roundabout myself?

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
There's not really a lot you can do to explain other than what you said. I.e. put some tarmac splines down, some pavement splines. What exactly are you having an issue with?

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Me again, Quite new at this so please be patient with me :)

So this might be a bit from left field, is there a way of creating roundabouts from splines, such as ones with no pavements, make a circle road and then attach splines leading off and onto it? I thought I had managed to and then tried to recreate it in the right place and couldn't figure out how I did it, or would it just create the appearance of a roundabout but not actually function?

If not how would I go about creating a roundabout myself?
It sounds like it would work as an idea, except that cars on the roundabout wouldn't know if another car was approaching the roundabout until it merged in front or even through the other car, since they are on two different splines.