ross4122's British-Style-Garden-Objects

Scenery ross4122's British-Style-Garden-Objects (1 Viewer) v1.1.1

Download Disabled

Advertisement

ross4122

Staff Team Leader
Premium Subscriber
I've edited the description of the file to include the password for extraction. :smiley:

Chris78

When I click on the link to read the document it comes up with Sorry the file you have requested does not exist Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file existed.

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
When I click on the link to read the document it comes up with Sorry the file you have requested does not exist Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file existed.
No it doesn't...Just press the blue download file button at the top of this page. I've just checked.

Chris78

Try going on updates and pressing the link You require to read this document before extracting that is the file that's showing as not existing

Advertisement

Danielc2525

Veteran Member
I have just installed the pack without any issue, can you show me a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

ross4122

Staff Team Leader
Premium Subscriber
Can I just do a quick check, is anyone using these objects for their own map and listing them as a dependency?

Advertisement

ross4122

Staff Team Leader
Premium Subscriber
Yup that's totally fine. I've removed the password extraction to make it simpler to install. (I don't even know why I put it there in the first place)

Reactions: Deleted member 422

JosieJump

Robloxian & Omsi Enthusiast
Banned Member
Ross, when I put these objects into the game (not necessarily place them, just add them to the object list) they show up under Deprecated on the tree list thing. I forgot what you call it. I downloaded the most upto date file, put it into Omsi and then went an inserted it in game so I know I have the most upto date files. Is it just Omsi has put them in the wrong folder or am I missing something?

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)