Scenery ross4122's British-Style-Garden-Objects v1.1.1

Login to Download

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
I've edited the description of the file to include the password for extraction. :smiley:

Chris78

Oct 23, 2016
When I click on the link to read the document it comes up with Sorry the file you have requested does not exist Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file existed.

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
When I click on the link to read the document it comes up with Sorry the file you have requested does not exist Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file existed.
No it doesn't...Just press the blue download file button at the top of this page. I've just checked.

Chris78

Oct 23, 2016
Try going on updates and pressing the link You require to read this document before extracting that is the file that's showing as not existing

Chris78

Oct 23, 2016
Hopefully as I cannot unzip the file without it as its encrypted and thanks for your help

Puncake

You are the Apex Champions
Mar 15, 2016
@Chris78 "The password for the file is STRATHSHIRE in block capitals." - thats the password you need to unzip it

Danielc2525

Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
I have just installed the pack without any issue, can you show me a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Can I just do a quick check, is anyone using these objects for their own map and listing them as a dependency?

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Yup that's totally fine. I've removed the password extraction to make it simpler to install. (I don't even know why I put it there in the first place)

Reactions: Deleted member 422

JosieJump

Robloxian & Omsi Enthusiast
Jul 24, 2017
Ross, when I put these objects into the game (not necessarily place them, just add them to the object list) they show up under Deprecated on the tree list thing. I forgot what you call it. I downloaded the most upto date file, put it into Omsi and then went an inserted it in game so I know I have the most upto date files. Is it just Omsi has put them in the wrong folder or am I missing something?