[Roleplay] Bowdenham Bus Company Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott wint

Join Arriva VBC now!
May 19, 2017
20171226191710_1.jpg

A local was just walking to the shop when he saw R135 KRS. This is the last 0305 In the first fleet! This bus was new in the 1980's and it was new to Apsley Bus Corporation. In 1999 First got it back when First Bowdenham/Apsley was first starting. The O305's where withdrew in 2009 but this one was kept as citaro WK07 NSD Crashed in the depot (No one hurt, It was a minor tap) This is a nice sounding bus. R134 KRS Was kept until 2011 so some may still be In/Around Apsley.

Reactions: Carlos33

Scott wint

Join Arriva VBC now!
May 19, 2017
20171227230202_1.jpg

R231 CXP Meets bridge! (News report) Many scramble to a bus that smashed its roof off. There was a divert on route 22 and the driver went to wrong way. He then hit the bridge. No one where on the top deck at the time. Merry Gudwill Says: It would be lucky if anyone made it out from the top deck alive. All I remember is a huge BANG. First Apsley says: We can confirm one of our buses has crash, We a looking to find why the driver went the wrong way. Police are asking anyone who saw this crash to speak up. This has been The Apsley Times.

Kaci

Strudel
Feb 19, 2016
View attachment 22695
A local was just walking to the shop when he saw R135 KRS. This is the last 0305 In the first fleet! This bus was new in the 1980's and it was new to Apsley Bus Corporation. In 1999 First got it back when First Bowdenham/Apsley was first starting. The O305's where withdrew in 2009 but this one was kept as citaro WK07 NSD Crashed in the depot (No one hurt, It was a minor tap) This is a nice sounding bus. R134 KRS Was kept until 2011 so some may still be In/Around Apsley.
Cause that's DDA Compliant

Enviro400Taco

that annoying one from Leeds
Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
@FirstBro What happened to the Citaro Facelift Bendybuses on P&R now they have been replaced? I'd actually find it quite interesting tbh

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
Sep 6, 2016
I like it. Also, I am becoming you're rivel! I am the Managing Director Of Arriva Wotton!
Well, i look forward to seeing how you handle it! Arriva needs a lot of new improvements to get up to First's standards here ;)

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
Sep 6, 2016
It would be alright, but I forgot to mention that we're not taking as much bendy's anymore to reduce the amount of incidents we had with bendy's in the past. Any non-articulated buses? Thanks. :)
I thought you were only using it for scrap parts anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.