Roblox Screenshots and General Discussion (3 Viewers)

North London Buses

Bus Enthusiast based in North London.
Nov 5, 2016
RobloxScreenShot20200929_181912184.png

Roblox Graphics be like

Advertisement

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Roblox Graphics be like
Not necessarily, no. It's been shown many times in this thread that roblox graphics can vary depending on many different variables, one of the main ones being the user settings. These can be changed in the settings menu and can go from 1 (as seen in your screenshot), which reduces texture (decals) size, render distance and by the looks of it, Anti Aliasing too. There's more stuff that it changes, some more noticeable than others such as lightmaps. Another variable would be the user created game itself, some might be older and not utilise plugins, shaders, higher quality models and more, others utilise said tools - making the game more visually (and in a lot of cases functionally) pleasing. Most of the time you don't need any additional add ons like plugins to make the game better, user created content / models have increased in quality drastically but whether people have the time or skills to put into creating higher quality content is another thing. Point is, not all roblox games are aesthetically pleasing, but they don't always need to be. There's many games not just on roblox that don't have the worlds best graphics but are still extremely enjoyable :)

Reactions: FD&CO and ELT2003

Advertisement

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Some of my recent shenanigans on Bathwick, a fictionalised hybrid of Bath and Manchester with a variety of buses and trams. Do be warned though that the admins on this game do like to spam loud music and ban people for questionable reasons.
RobloxScreenShot20201106_212824061.png
RobloxScreenShot20201107_201723823 (2).png

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Some of my recent shenanigans on Bathwick, a fictionalised hybrid of Bath and Manchester with a variety of buses and trams. Do be warned though that the admins on this game do like to spam loud music and ban people for questionable reasons.
View attachment 74024View attachment 74023
I was just on that game, I got the M5000 gamepass the other day to see how it was

Reactions: FD&CO

Advertisement

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread