Scenery Road-hog123's British Road Detailing Pack 2 (1 Viewer)

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
It's listed as a Known Issue in the file description - it's a bug within OMSI itself. It shouldn't affect the latest version though, as I worked around the issue. If you've installed a map since installing the latest version of my pack, it may have overwritten the installation with an older one that is affected by the bug.

It's listed as a Known Issue in the file description - it's a bug within OMSI itself. It shouldn't affect the latest version though, as I worked around the issue. If you've installed a map since installing the latest version of my pack, it may have overwritten the installation with an older one that is affected by the bug.

Must be an old installation - thanks for the quick reply. Just wanted to let you know anyway.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok so have finally got the hang of traffic lights, but can't work out the "vacation" arrow. I'm asking here as I'm sure the answer is in this pack and I can't find it.
1613333445364.png

I know I can use the All Directions light with the left arrow, but then I can't (or can't workout) assign a filter arrow to the Side Left "traffic light indices"(tli), so could someone help me assign the arrow to a different tli, and is there just a clip on vacation arrow that fits the lights in this pack, like this one from FellowsfilmObjects (in pic), and have I missed the one that fits this pack?

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
@RitchEaze The way I scripted the signals back in 2014 means you have to use different phase numbers in the object editor to get the filter arrow to light.
(Moving to the new forum software had removed this post, so here it is again. :) )
In order to make the traffic lights more useful they are controlled by custom scripts. This means you will have to adjust the traffic light phases on the junctions to utilise some of the possible aspects:
0 = Normal Red​
1 = Red with Green Filter (filtering traffic will need a separate traffic light phase (which does not need traffic light objects attached to it) in order to function correctly)​
3 = Normal Red + Yellow​
4 = Red + Yellow with Green Filter​
6 = Normal Green​
7 = Green with Green Filter​
8 = Flashing Yellow for Pelican Crossings​
9 = Normal Yellow​
12 = Off​

1 = Red with Green Filter (filtering traffic will need a separate traffic light phase (which does not need traffic light objects attached to it) in order to function correctly)

This is why I posted here, it's this bit that I don't get, how do I assign the filter to the side and not the main, as in the options all I have are 0-4, I did read all your posts/updates in this thread and am assuming this is the right bit your reply is referring to.
1613360111526.png

I'm trying to assign the filter arrow to the side left which is number 3, it works as I want setup as in the image in my post above, just can't figure it out, I can do it using a double pole/v-shape and 2 sets of lights, or by blagging it by putting a left only light lined up lowered and set back a touch against first light so that the red light doesn't show when the green arrow doesn't, again this kind of works, but doesn't look great.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread