RN61's Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABZBuses

Apr 1, 2016
Try and watch your placement of buildings as it can look repetitive sometimes and also it looks like you have put a second pavement above the original so the surface is different i would avoid doing this at any cost as it will dramaticly raise your poly count.  

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RN61

Try and watch your placement of buildings as it can look repetitive sometimes and also it looks like you have put a seconds pavement above the original so the surface if different i would avoid doing this at any cost as it will dramaticly raise your poly count.  

Thank you for the feedback I have had 3 people say the buildings are repetitive and yes I noticed as well  I have a London and south map in progress and I've varied my buildings in it so I will do the same I this

R

RN61

London and the south is a fictional London map that has more of a variation in buildings than my previous maps, screens hoots available soon

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
There is a map already being created under this name I believe ?

ABZBuses

Apr 1, 2016
Would this not make atleast 4 maps based on the same area?

R

RN61

Peterborough Truck Fest is ready for release 

Last edited:

Rhys

Veteran Member
Mar 20, 2016
If  London and the South is regarding the map I developed a few years ago when I was 15, you will have to seek permission from me prior to you commencing any work on the map :)

Reactions: Fellowslothb

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Looks a bit like it is Grundorf.

The most concerning thing is that's it is now 4 WIPs made on this site in 1 or 2 days...

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
I'm going to say that it is Grundorf, judging by the "Bhf Nordspitze" bus stop flag. That's no bad thing, we need a RHD map to just test buses out on.

I think I'm going to merge all of these WIPs together, there are quite a lot of them.

Reactions: Fellowslothb

Bus Boy

pıʌɐp™
Mar 4, 2016
I'm going to say that it is Grundorf, judging by the "Bhf Nordspitze" bus stop flag. That's no bad thing, we need a RHD map to just test buses out on.

I think I'm going to merge all of these WIPs together, there are quite a lot of them.

Winsome has already turned Grundorf into left path

ABZBuses

Apr 1, 2016
Bit off topic but i think the time stamp issue is back as it says i posted the above 6h hours ago when it was not even 1 hr ago ( this was posted at 17:00  28/05/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.