RIGS OF RODS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rigs OF Rods is another forgotten TruckSim, but there was a time when there was no other TruckSim except RIGS OF RODS. Best thing is that this game is still in development meaning they drop an update one a year or so.

What do you think about it?
Have you played it?
How was it?

Reactions: p387t
I have played the game but for a really short time (almost 5 hours). I can't really judge it right now but as I see it, it's not really as realistic as everyone says. The environment is unusable (of course it is, but you have to get a decent truck mod or a map mod) and the vehicles (some of them) look like they are just a plastic frame, that are covered by fiberglass or plastic sheets; specially when they are damaged. It actually wasn't what I had expected. But again, this is just my idea and it is probably wrong ;). Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Advertisement

Jun 14, 2014
I have played it and I still do. It is quite a good game, and it runs at full quality at 60 fps. It feels much more optimised than beam.ng. The handling is also more fun. There are also a lot of mods that have full destruction. My favourite mod is the BBD V10.

Reactions: Driver097
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread