An Orange Bus
- Dec 10, 2015
LAST UPDATED 2020-04-04All uploads to our Download Centre first need to be approved by a member of staff, to ensure they meet our requirements. These requirements protect you as an author, and attempt to minimise the number of support requests you receive.
For your update or submission to be approved, it must meet all of the below (applicable) standards. Should your file not meet the requirements, a member of staff will PM you outlining the reasons why.
Summary of Basic Requirements
Your submission MUST have:
- An appropriate file name (i.e. not repaint.zip)
- An appropriate file listing name
- A file description including all of the following:
- brief description of the file
- an overview screenshot
- list of dependencies it needs to work, with links.
- A README file containing:
- installation instructions
- redistribution and usage rights, your (author’s) details
- list of all dependencies with links.
The Submitted File
- MUST be a ZIP file. 7z is permitted for files over 128MB;
- MUST include a README file within the first two directory levels (see below);
- MUST be named, packaged and structured appropriately. Grounds for rejection would be, but not limited to:
- Files named repaint.zip, or similar;
- Files with archives inside the main archive;
- Not installing correctly when the download instructions and requirements are followed;
- Including unnecessary files.
- MUST NOT overwrite existing files except where required for functionality;
- MUST have readily available dependencies.
There is a template available HERE, which we recommend you use.
- MUST be a TXT or PDF file;
- MUST contain installation instructions and readily available dependencies required for the file to function correctly;
- MUST state if existing files will be overwritten;
- MUST list all authors of content contained within the file;
- MUST explain how the file may be redistributed or used.
- MUST list and link to all dependencies required for the file to function correctly;
- MUST include an appropriate title, description of the file, and screenshots relative to the content;
- MUST provide all information in English. Additional translations are permitted.
- Resources (e.g. PDF timetables for a map) may be uploaded without being in an archive format or without a README file.
By uploading you grant a permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license for us to redistribute your content through our service. Any files you upload must only contain content that you have permission to redistribute. Fellowsfilm reserves the right to reverse the approval of a file, and staff members are entitled to use their professional judgement for any other reason not outlined above. You are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide, as Fellowsfilm are not responsible for files which do not install or function correctly. Repeated non-compliant submissions, or not complying with forum rules may result in warnings, bans or the removal of submitting privileges. The content you submit should be of quality that you are proud of!
Last edited by a moderator: