Repainting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter1799

Jul 21, 2016
Hey everybody I Am repainting the Arriva Gemini 2 in to a Frequenta livery and it's looking good so far but what i need to know is how to get it back in to the game as i have modded the. .cti file and renamed the textures to the new one only the bus does not show in the menu in game is there something elt's that i must change to get it to show in the repaint list  ?

Thanks for any help and all the help you have already giving me this is the best and most friendly forum out there for omsi 2 as far as i am concerned and will be donating to the cost's in two weeks time.

View attachment 3621

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Looks like you're missing a [ on the first line. You also need to make sure the cti file is in one of the repaint folders (not in a sub-directory of them), otherwise Omsi can't see it. Sounds simple, but also make sure you're selecting the correct version of the bus when trying to select the repaint.  :)

Peter1799

Jul 21, 2016
Soo I have managed to get it in game but all the window textures are white is there anyone can tell me a fix for this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

ABZBuses

Apr 1, 2016
Sorry for double post but it wont let me put the pictures in the Edit :S Anyway this kinda show's what I am talking about when i say my windows are not showing is there a cretin way to do this repaint ?
looks like you have painted over the transparent section on the template

Status
Not open for further replies.