[Repaint] [UKDT] Cotterell Additional Repaints - V3.0 (Updated with Volvo B7L) [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE PH6NT0M

Current Transfer Value: £1
FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Florence3099

Advertisement

Advertisement

THE PH6NT0M

FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Where di you get the idea from the enviro 400/200 they look amazing 

Well initially I was going to do the Bath Uni paint but I remembered that id stumbled across First Yorks uni bus and I just really liked the livery but the B9TL didn't suit either of them but then after more research I found that they had an Optare Versa so I adapted that livery base with the logos from the other :)  

Seen IRL here: Photo copyright MTBP (Chris Nelson / Nelboy of York)

SRrNoU0zx2zewVu_n3CsQP7ASSI77wTl.jpeg

to answer your 2nd question I feel mine is closer to the real First colours after spending a bit of time researching the colours however First doesn't really have a set however the olympia livery base I haven't seen be white (I could be wrong) but it really depends on what image of the livery your using and how you interpret it really.

D

DVA_MEKA18

Well initially I was going to do the Bath Uni paint but I remembered that id stumbled across First Yorks uni bus and I just really liked the livery but the B9TL didn't suit either of them but then after more research I found that they had an Optare Versa so I adapted that livery base with the logos from the other :)  

Seen IRL here: Photo copyright MTBP (Chris Nelson / Nelboy of York)

... [Pic Snipped]

to answer your 2nd question I feel mine is closer to the real First colours after spending a bit of time researching the colours however First doesn't really have a set however the olympia livery base I haven't seen be white (I could be wrong) but it really depends on what image of the livery your using and how you interpret it really.

Oh nice i really like all of them they amazing and i think yours looks more like the actual colour i have only seen first Bath Bristol so dont know what the others look like 

Last edited:

THE PH6NT0M

FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Oh nice i really like all of them they amazing and i think yours looks more like the actual colour i have only seen first Bath Bristol so dont know what the others look like 

I took a while to get these really it seems to be a very close colour type but I am happy with those colours I think they are as close as I can get to the real ones.

THE PH6NT0M

FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread