[Repaint] [UKDT] Cotterell Additional Repaints - V3.0 (Updated with Volvo B7L) [Deleted]

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE PH6NT0M

Custom Title Space For Rent: £19.99/month
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lakitu

theminecraftmodman

Feb 11, 2016
I'd appreciate you asking me to use the model files that I took time changing and uploading or at least add me to the credits. But just feel free to not do either...

BTW, Nice repaints :P

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
I'd appreciate you asking me to use the model files that I took time changing and uploading or at least add me to the credits. But just feel free to not do either...

BTW, Nice repaints :P
We're having a quick look into that now, you should get a message about it soon :)

theminecraftmodman

Feb 11, 2016
Well the guy just apologized to me a minute ago. If he just puts me in the credits on the page that'll keep me happy :P

Thank you anyway

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Well the guy just apologized to me a minute ago. If he just puts me in the credits on the page that'll keep me happy :P

Thank you anyway
Yeah, he's let me know :) Sorry about that, we'll try to avoid doing anything like it again

D

DVA_MEKA18

Where di you get the idea from the enviro 400/200 they look amazing 

THE PH6NT0M

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Where di you get the idea from the enviro 400/200 they look amazing 
Well initially I was going to do the Bath Uni paint but I remembered that id stumbled across First Yorks uni bus and I just really liked the livery but the B9TL didn't suit either of them but then after more research I found that they had an Optare Versa so I adapted that livery base with the logos from the other :)  

Seen IRL here: Photo copyright MTBP (Chris Nelson / Nelboy of York)

SRrNoU0zx2zewVu_n3CsQP7ASSI77wTl.jpeg

to answer your 2nd question I feel mine is closer to the real First colours after spending a bit of time researching the colours however First doesn't really have a set however the olympia livery base I haven't seen be white (I could be wrong) but it really depends on what image of the livery your using and how you interpret it really.

D

DVA_MEKA18

Well initially I was going to do the Bath Uni paint but I remembered that id stumbled across First Yorks uni bus and I just really liked the livery but the B9TL didn't suit either of them but then after more research I found that they had an Optare Versa so I adapted that livery base with the logos from the other :)  

Seen IRL here: Photo copyright MTBP (Chris Nelson / Nelboy of York)

... [Pic Snipped]

to answer your 2nd question I feel mine is closer to the real First colours after spending a bit of time researching the colours however First doesn't really have a set however the olympia livery base I haven't seen be white (I could be wrong) but it really depends on what image of the livery your using and how you interpret it really.
Oh nice i really like all of them they amazing and i think yours looks more like the actual colour i have only seen first Bath Bristol so dont know what the others look like 

Last edited:

THE PH6NT0M

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Oh nice i really like all of them they amazing and i think yours looks more like the actual colour i have only seen first Bath Bristol so dont know what the others look like 
I took a while to get these really it seems to be a very close colour type but I am happy with those colours I think they are as close as I can get to the real ones.

D

DVA_MEKA18

I didn't create or have anything to do with that one, @Lowlander21 created it, I'm guessing its just to do with the panel and how meets that section of repaint. Thanks for letting us know though :)  
Oh sorry i thought you created all the Cotterell ones my applogies 

THE PH6NT0M

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Oh sorry i thought you created all the Cotterell ones my applogies 

Nope for the B7L I have only made the Badgerline & U18 Single Decker livery and the soon to be released Network Cotterell ones :)  However not a problem :P  

THE PH6NT0M

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.