[Repaint] Mercedes O530 Metrobus London Repaint [Deleted]

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Costar1198

Some guy from Croydon innit
Mar 30, 2016
They are 12 Reg Citaros, the whereabouts of these particular ones are unknown

Costar1198

Mar 30, 2016
I've looked on lvf.io and found one MCL belonging to Quality Line that is of the old spec and that is:

MCL01

BW03ZMZ

turns out lvf copypaste works quite nicely on this forum :D  

Costar1198

Mar 30, 2016
Well, I've found One of them!

KwnEFuIFRrlySue4D4uce128AloG3dWM.jpeg

(Photo Not by me)

I wonder if it's kept its original moquette...

EDIT: Turns out Yourbus have most if not all of this batch, along with some ex Quality line ones that never made it to Metrobus

Last edited by a moderator:

Costar1198

Mar 30, 2016
As far as im aware they should still have them as they never received a refurbished interior.

Now I just need to go down to wherever that might be and then i can see whether it had sails or blue moon moquette (or it was just never refurbished from Quality Line)

THE PH6NT0M

Custom Title Space For Rent: £19.99/month
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Now I just need to go down to wherever that might be and then i can see whether it had sails or blue moon moquette (or it was just never refurbished from Quality Line)

this may help you ... (not my photo)

THE PH6NT0M

Custom Title Space For Rent: £19.99/month
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Oh my I've never seen that moquette before...

Its not Yourbus' current one and I doubt these had them changed due to being just cover buses for the O530s mostly but it could have been done by whoever had them before ...

Costar1198

Mar 30, 2016
Its not Yourbus' current one and I doubt these had them changed due to being just cover buses for the O530s mostly but it could have been done by whoever had them before ...

Anyways minus that mess up, It turns out it was original Quality Line...

bpb-AjpanHxKgHzyJDLieARX7g4znwAV.jpeg

Look closely and you will see it...

wardle man

Apr 16, 2016
Now I know where they came from. I always see one on the Y10 (Eastwood circular) and I have also seen one on the Y1 (Eastwood/Ripley - Derby). I doubt Yourbus may keep them much longer so there may be no need to change the seats as they have been in the fleet for about a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.