Repaint Interior Olympian 10.4m? (1 Viewer)

typojinx

Mr GM Buses
Apr 4, 2017
Hi,

I'm working on a repaint for Lowlander21's Olympian 10.4m from FF, but having an issue repainting the interior files.

I know exactly which files need to be changed and if I overwrite the originals in Vehicles\Volvo Olympian 10.4M\texture with my versions, they work fine.

The original .cfg file only contains the left, right, front, back and top textures, so I've added extra lines in the .cfg for my repaint for each texture I need to replace. A little something like this...

[CTCTexture]
texchange_tex1
inside_back.tga

[CTCTexture]
texchange_tex2
inside1.tga

Also added corresponding entries into the .cti

[item]
GM Buses Express
texchange_tex1
GM_Buses_Express\inside_back.tga

[item]
GM Buses Express
texchange_tex2
GM_Buses_Express\inside1.tga

This exact process worked for my previous Fleetline repaints for a file that wasn't previously repainted, but doesn't for the Olympian.

Any idea where I'm going wrong?

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I'm working on a repaint for Lowlander21's Olympian 10.4m from FF, but having an issue repainting the interior files.

I know exactly which files need to be changed and if I overwrite the originals in Vehicles\Volvo Olympian 10.4M\texture with my versions, they work fine.

The original .cfg file only contains the left, right, front, back and top textures, so I've added extra lines in the .cfg for my repaint for each texture I need to replace. A little something like this...

[CTCTexture]
texchange_tex1
inside_back.tga

[CTCTexture]
texchange_tex2
inside1.tga

Also added corresponding entries into the .cti

[item]
GM Buses Express
texchange_tex1
GM_Buses_Express\inside_back.tga

[item]
GM Buses Express
texchange_tex2
GM_Buses_Express\inside1.tga

This exact process worked for my previous Fleetline repaints for a file that wasn't previously repainted, but doesn't for the Olympian.

Any idea where I'm going wrong?

I did this for the Olympian a while back, as part of an update to the pack I never got around to releasing. My version works, so I'll see if I can pop you the model.cfg at some point. The PC it is on is on its last legs, so no guarantees, but I will try. What you are doing is iirc correct, but its been a very long time since I did this last.

Advertisement

typojinx

Mr GM Buses
Apr 4, 2017
I did this for the Olympian a while back, as part of an update to the pack I never got around to releasing. My version works, so I'll see if I can pop you the model.cfg at some point. The PC it is on is on its last legs, so no guarantees, but I will try. What you are doing is iirc correct, but its been a very long time since I did this last.

Cheers, appreciate that.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread