[Repaint] Gemini B9TL - Arriva Leicester #Backingtheblues & #Champions [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
Nice repaint! Leicester winning the Premier League would be huge! (Saying this being a lifelong Manchester United fan  xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: THE PH6NT0M

THE PH6NT0M

Custom Title Space For Rent: £19.99/month
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Nice repaint! Leicester winning the Premier League would be huge! (Saying this being a lifelong United fan  xD )

Thanks its been crazy in Leicester today and if they win it will only get better haha but I was glad to see Arriva taking part :)  

Reactions: sunny2807

Puncake

You are the Apex Champions
Mar 15, 2016
Ah unlucky Leicester didnt beat man utd. They gotta rely on Tottenham to lose to chelsea to win the league.

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Ah :( Last time I checked when I was at work they were 1-1 :P  

THE PH6NT0M

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I'm hoping Chelsa give Tottenham a run for their money and keep them at bay.

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
United were the better team for most of the match though. But still, a draw was probably a fair result. I personally think Spurs won't win tomorrow, which will see Leicester officially champions.

Randomburglar

Apr 2, 2016
As a Chelsea fan I really can't wait for the match tomorrow. Leicester deserve to be Champions and I really hope we make that true against Tottenham tomorrow ;). Also really well done repaint :D

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
As I predicted Spurs didn't manage to win at Chelsea. Congrats to all Leicester City fans!!

THE PH6NT0M

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.