[Repaint] First York Training Bus Repaint For B10BLE By AD156 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 422

Only thing I would say, is shouldn't there be L logo and Driver Training written on the side? That's what I saw when I was up there a while back. Although I could be wrong as I was travelling on the Flying Scotsman so I was more interested in that :P

R

RN61

Only thing I would say, is shouldn't there be L logo and Driver Training written on the side? That's what I saw when I was up there a while back. Although I could be wrong as I was travelling on the Flying Scotsman so I was more interested in that :P
i did put one on but it doesnt show above the window as in on top of the actual window but it didnt show because it went behind the window as in you cant put paint on the window, and it does say driver training on the side :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 422

i did put one on but it doesnt show above the window as in on top of the actual window but it didnt show because it went behind the window as in you cant put paint on the window, and it does say driver training on the side :)
My error, I meant behind the driver training. Ok, I was right then, but I have never repainted the B10BLE so I didn't know that.

Its a nice repaint with that aside, its a shame that you can't paint on the windows, might have to take a peek into the scripts. 

Reactions: RN61
R

RN61

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.