Repaints Renown London Repaint Pack (1 Viewer)

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
sambob_12 submitted a new resource:

Renown London Repaint Pack - London Repaints for Volvo B10BLE Wright Renown

Volvo B10BLE Wright Renown London Repaint Pack:

Includes:
~ Go-Ahead
~ Arriva
~ First
~ Metroline
~ Abellio
~ Stagecoach
~ Tower Transit
~ London United
~ London Sovereign
~ Metrobus
~ Epsom Coaches
(Logos aren't very good quality due to the small repaint template for the bus)

If you have any suggestions for buses I should make repaints for, or have any problems with these repaints, feel free to tell me, either by sending a message, or posting in the discussion tab. :)

Pictures:...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Deleted member 422

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

Not a bad start at all, just a few little things I noticed which could take it to the next level...Your colour red seems off a tad, and not much thought for the smaller details has been put onto them. Firstly, the stickers etc are missing, and secondly, not every operator put their badge in the same place as each other (I know they are fictional). Each operator normally has its own trademark as such, which it does differently to each other. Maybe try looking at these little things, and it will really help :)

EDIT-Also, most of your logo's seem a bit large.

Reactions: Sambob_12

Sambob_12

Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Your colour red seems off a tad, and not much thought for the smaller details has been put onto them. Firstly, the stickers etc are missing, and secondly, not every operator put their badge in the same place as each other (I know they are fictional). Each operator normally has its own trademark as such, which it does differently to each other. Maybe try looking at these little things, and it will really help :)

Thanks for the feedback :)

I used the 'official' TfL red colour but the game usually makes it look different. I'll look at adding stickers to them and the placement of the logos on the buses, but I can't seem to find the renowns for all the companies so I guess looking at other single deckers will do :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 422

Thanks for the feedback :)

I used the official TfL red colour but the game usually makes it look different. I'll look at adding stickers to them and the placement of the logos on the buses, but I can't seem to find the renowns for all the companies so I guess looking at other single deckers will do :)
Yeah, I know most of them didn't have Renown's, although Arriva did have some Cadets. A couple I know, is that Metrobus' logo on the rear is always placed on the window rather than the back, with www.metrobus.co.uk underneath the window. Go-Ahead buses with the grey stripe, would most likely not have had the white roundel on them, seeing as the grey skirts were phased out about the time the roundel came into force.

Lastly, mind telling me the RGB code of the red you used?

Sambob_12

Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Yeah, I know most of them didn't have Renown's, although Arriva did have some Cadets. A couple I know, is that Metrobus' logo on the rear is always placed on the window rather than the back, with www.metrobus.co.uk underneath the window. Go-Ahead buses with the grey stripe, would most likely not have had the white roundel on them, seeing as the grey skirts were phased out about the time the roundel came into force.

Lastly, mind telling me the RGB code of the red you used?

~ I'm not sure if you can put text on the windows of this bus, but I'll look into it :)
~ I loosely based the Go-Ahead repaint off of this one that has both the roundel and the grey skirt at the bottom:
4f637df4f1dec75a371aad4259994a33.jpeg

~ The colour code I used was 220, 36, 31 (found here), although I did find a website that said it was 223, 0, 44 o_O

D

Deleted member 422

~ I'm not sure if you can put text on the windows of this bus, but I'll look into it :)
~ I loosely based the Go-Ahead repaint off of this one that has both the roundel and the grey skirt at the bottom:
View attachment 13567
~ The colour code I used was 220, 36, 31 (found here), although I did find a website that said it was 223, 0, 44 o_O
Yeah, that bus is right on the border I believe :P

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread