Remembering Myles - TruckSim.Org Founder (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was one of the most difficult posts I've ever had to write, and one I had hoped I would never need to.

It comes with great sadness to inform you all that Myles (@Muzz), the founder of Truck Simulator Central & TruckSim.org passed away at the end of last week. He will be hugely missed by the whole community, and on behalf of myself and the rest of the team here I'd like to pass our condolences onto his close family and friends.

Myles genuinely was a true friend to myself and many others, and without him this community would never have grown into what it is today. Please feel free to add to anything that I've said in the replies, and I hope that this thread along with the rest of the forum will serve as a fitting memory of Myles.

Thank you all for your continued support, especially during difficult times such as this one.

Advertisement

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
Myles put in so much work for this community, he was one of the few people that knew I had potential in designing User Interfaces in CSS. Now the forum uses my tags in the Feedback/ Suggestions section and in other places. Myles will be dearly missed by all of us here @ Trucksim.org and I hope the site stays online for his remembrance.

Sep 3, 2014
Well, When i was told about this i couldn't believe such a nice guys life has ended. He was an amazingly genuine, generous and polite guy who just wanted to help people and his community. I'm proud to have met you and been able to work with you! I'm going to make it my personal mission to make sure the community you worked so hard to make stays in memory!

RIP Myles.

Rick

Reactions: Speedy

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Myles was a great guy, very funny, I loved the banter he brought to the team - our fearless leader. Without him the forums wouldn't be able to carry on but thanks to his work they're stable and can continue as he'd want us to. His image and friendly attitude will always be remembered by us. My condolences go to his friends and family, he will be dearly missed, another good man who was taken from us too soon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread