Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
The release date was provided by Amazon (still waiting for rondomedia - SCS's German publishers to reply). It's not official yet and can also be changed, just like all release dates. Nothing is set in stone unless confirmed by SCS Software (link in my sig) :)

However, I do have contacts with people testing the game, and also various other people "in the know" and it's likely (not certain) we could see it around Easter time. An Easter release date has been speculated for a while though and isn't really new information - It's posted on various ATS Facebook fan pages and sites.

Feel free to discuss the release date, but remember we are only a fansite, and anything posted here is already in the public domain.

Advertisement

It's been almost 1 month since scs posted on their blog.altough they did post some pics on twitter and fb about some sound recording. In their last blog post they said they would post more in depth about ATS ,and people are starting to become frustrated about their lack of updates.as usual all release dates we see are not official from scs

If SCS were to release it in 27 days they would have completed their ATS website by now or At least that's how it was for ETS2.

They would have informed us through their blog or through their beta testers Nico or Paul.

They have a domain name.

Check it out here

There is no beta programme yet and I think Paul is also not a part of it....

I'm not 100% but SCS was planning on launching their first ATS beta this weekend for testers, still there is so much for them left to do.... it will defo not be released in March!

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
I agree with Nico. I'm surprised even that some publishers and distributors announced a February release date (probably to increase sales).

My bet is on a Summer release date, May/June at the earliest.

Some people just expect SCS Software to click their fingers and magically produce a game, without really knowing the amount of work and development that's involved. You just have to look at the ATS Facebook page for example...

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I'm rather upset that updates on the game are infrequent and vague, I understand it takes time to make the game but at least leave us a little more informed than we currently are

I know how you feel, but developing games takes a lot of time, and retailers guessing dates doesn't really help! If you want any of the updates on the game, then look on the SCS blog!

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread