release date (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Right now there are only 4 - 6 guys working on it.

ATS was created by 4 people.

Now they have a 10+ team working on it. Not sure how quickly and often DLC's will get released but it will be a long term plan.

Parallel they work on the improvement of ETS2 as well, but since the engines of ATS and ETS2 are almost the same it's a good investment for both games.

Of course SCS is also busy with other games/expansions. They have given some slow hints, still they have lots of plans and so far not the right pace.

EDIT:
Muzz I guess he wants to have some screen where you disconect the brake lines etc....

Never heared that suggestion before, don't really see the point of it, but everyone has it's own opinion, values and beliefs.

oh and I think the ATS project started about 2 years ago. couple of months before ETS2 got launched.

Last edited:
You can unhook your trailer by pressing T ?

dropping a trailer like in real life is what i meant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEGLwFvlaqIfor e.g getting out of your truck like this guy to un hook the trailer.

pressing T is not a simulator

I mean come on scs software is suppose to have real drivers working with them. so if they can't get this in 7 years after ATS then ...

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
dropping a trailer like in real life is what i meant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEGLwFvlaqIfor e.g getting out of your truck like this guy to un hook the trailer.

pressing T is not a simulator

I mean come on scs software is suppose to have real drivers working with them. so if they can't get this in 7 years after ATS then ...

What's your definition of a simulator then? Does that make Microsoft's Flight Simulator series (the gold standard of simulation) not a simulator because you have to press lots of buttons on your keyboard?

The fact is, you're playing a game behind a computer screen. Nothing is going to be as close to real life no matter how hard you try.

But anyway, let's not turn this in to a bashing SCS thread. The topic is the release date - if you have a suggestion for the game, start a new thread and discuss it there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread