Information Regarding Reactions (1 Viewer)

Should the "Dislike" reaction option be kept?

• Yes, keep it.

Votes: 45 72.6%
  • No, cast it into the sea.

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lstrtd

founder of d4rkbus
Oct 9, 2016
Singapore
Although I have not posted a lot, here's my two cents; I believe that the dislike option should still be kept, as I believe that it can also provide a general consensus of the community regarding a very specific topic. Everyone should be entitled to an opinion. Some of them might not warrant a separate post in the forums, hence they insert their reaction. The poster could then judge based on the reactions whether it has a positive or negative impact on others, and then proceed to make things better or keep up the good work. Removing reactions, to me, would make some post anything they like without thinking because "Oh, they can't dislike it anyway!". This would result some in being "stuck-up" (for the lack of a better word). If someone were to dislike my stuff, surely I would ask people how can I improve, and that will be a positive impact on myself and other people. Having reactions, in my opinion, is a way to promote healthy interaction within the community, just like how Facebook does it! Cheers.

Although I have not posted a lot, here's my two cents; I believe that the dislike option should still be kept, as I believe that it can also provide a general consensus of the community regarding a very specific topic. Everyone should be entitled to an opinion. Some of them might not warrant a separate post in the forums, hence they insert their reaction. The poster could then judge based on the reactions whether it has a positive or negative impact on others, and then proceed to make things better or keep up the good work. Removing reactions, to me, would make some post anything they like without thinking because "Oh, they can't dislike it anyway!". This would result some in being "stuck-up" (for the lack of a better word). If someone were to dislike my stuff, surely I would ask people how can I improve, and that will be a positive impact on myself and other people. Having reactions, in my opinion, is a way to promote healthy interaction within the community, just like how Facebook does it! Cheers.
It's pretty much our own opinion to be honest. I totally agree but also there should be a feature that disables reactions on something you posted on, it'll add a nice little touch to our suggestions/posts to make our lives in an easy way. ;)

Advertisement

Jul 1, 2016
there is some great content on felllowsfilm everyday but because of the limit i cant do love hearts and likes on all of them it is rather annoying i just want to show people that i like their content

The limit does take into account the average amount of reactions that are given every day by members, I personally feel that giving out more than 20 reactions a day kind of 'dilutes' the purpose of the system.

React to the things that really stand out, such as repaints that catch your eye or scenic screenshots... not every single thing that you're a fan of. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread