Recommended Routes/Stock? (1 Viewer)

Hi there,
I've currently got the train bug, and with a bit of dollar to spare, I thought I should have a look at some new stuff for TS. I'd like to get a new route that suits the stock I have, so I'll leave a list of what I have below. Any recommendations for what I have would be more than appreciated!
Stock:
  • Class 150/2 (Original Oovee w/ AP sounds)
  • Class 150/1 (AP)
  • Class 153 (AP)
  • Class 142
  • Class 143
  • Class 321 (AP)
  • Class 360 (AP)
  • Ports. Direct (Might try to get a refund)
  • Vomiter (AP)
Any recommendations for what I have here would be much appreciated. I already have the Riviera and Tarka Lines, so something a bit more commuter-ish would be cool.
Thanks!
Jacob

Oct 24, 2016
Cymru
I'd take a look at the Western Mainline that is sold by Just Trains - gives you full range from Paddington to Cardiff and Exeter through Bristol - and with the expansions they offer, you can bring that out further down the line to Plymouth and they have it in the works to extend it to Penzance, plus the branch line down to Paington too

Of course you dont have to run the full lengths of the line, I tend to do commuter work around Bristol and Cardiff as well as the slow lines from Oxford into London itself - plenty of choice there.

The Newcastle - Edinburgh from Just Trains is also pretty good - the Voyager goes well on that one

Advertisement

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd take a look at the Western Mainline that is sold by Just Trains - gives you full range from Paddington to Cardiff and Exeter through Bristol - and with the expansions they offer, you can bring that out further down the line to Plymouth and they have it in the works to extend it to Penzance, plus the branch line down to Paington too

Of course you dont have to run the full lengths of the line, I tend to do commuter work around Bristol and Cardiff as well as the slow lines from Oxford into London itself - plenty of choice there.

The Newcastle - Edinburgh from Just Trains is also pretty good - the Voyager goes well on that one
I've heard Western Mainlines is full of bugs and missing textures plus game crashes. I would perhaps recommend WCML North as it has many commuter routes around Glasgow, perfect for the new AP Class 314.

Oct 24, 2016
Cymru
I've heard Western Mainlines is full of bugs and missing textures plus game crashes. I would perhaps recommend WCML North as it has many commuter routes around Glasgow, perfect for the new AP Class 314.

I've personally not had too many issues with Western Mainlines in terms of noticing anything obvious in terms of textures or crashes.

WCML North is a good suggestion though

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
Hi there,
I've currently got the train bug, and with a bit of dollar to spare, I thought I should have a look at some new stuff for TS. I'd like to get a new route that suits the stock I have, so I'll leave a list of what I have below. Any recommendations for what I have would be more than appreciated!
Stock:
  • Class 150/2 (Original Oovee w/ AP sounds)
  • Class 150/1 (AP)
  • Class 153 (AP)
  • Class 142
  • Class 143
  • Class 321 (AP)
  • Class 360 (AP)
  • Ports. Direct (Might try to get a refund)
  • Vomiter (AP)
Any recommendations for what I have here would be much appreciated. I already have the Riviera and Tarka Lines, so something a bit more commuter-ish would be cool.
Thanks!
Jacob

I'd say the Class 222 meridian and then the Midland Mainline. Both good assets. The 222 Is from JustTrains.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread