Recolouring the B9TL's matrix display (also applies to C400(R)) (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2016
On a similar theme, is it possible to increase the size of the fleet numbers on the sides of the buses, as well as change the colour of them? For example, can anyone explain what the following lines stand for, taken from the model_ADL_R.cfg file of the London Citybus 400 folder. I realise that 3 of the lines will be the RGB colouring, but what about the other lines?
################################
Text Textures
################################
0 - Fleet Number
[texttexture_enh]
number
P22 C400

Regards,
Bruce Gauld.

Reactions: jamesrobinson

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
@bmg68uk
Code:
[texttexture_enh]
{stringvar}      <-- String variable that contains the text that will be written
{fontname}       <-- Internal name of the OMSI font to use
{width}          <-- Width of the text-texture canvas
{height}         <-- Height of the text-texture canvas
{fullcolor}      <-- 0: Use colour defined below, 1: Use colour of the font itself
{R}
{G}
{B}
{alignment}      <-- 0 = centred, 1 = left, 2 = right, 3 = centred, 4 = centred (overflowing left), 5 = centred (overflowing right)
{grid}           <-- 'Everytime aligned to grid with pixels {grid}. Else use "1" or "0".'
I'm not quite sure what the different alignment types are or what the grid thing is about, the comments about them from Marcel are written in poor English. :(
Anyway, to change the text colour you need to make sure {fullcolor} is set to 0, and then change the RGB values beneath it. Changing the text size is a case of adjusting the width and height, but the actual size of the area the text can occupy is defined by the model and UV-mapping of the surface with the text on it.

Hmmm, so I have changed the colour of the Matrix no problem... but when I load the game up it appears to be very dark. I have chaged the game time to night, turned on the c400's lights but the Matrix still seems to be dark and hard to see. Any help will be appreciated.

20170608214412_1.jpg

Reactions: busboynat
Mar 15, 2017
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmmm, so I have changed the colour of the Matrix no problem... but when I load the game up it appears to be very dark. I have chaged the game time to night, turned on the c400's lights but the Matrix still seems to be dark and hard to see. Any help will be appreciated.

View attachment 13328
Can you say what the colour is?

Last edited:

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK

View attachment 13328

It looks to me that you have chosen a dark colour. Just make sure you haven't changed anything other than the 3 lines for the colours in each section and choose a slightly lighter colour than that.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Hi guys ive just had to re install the C400 loosing it clearing out old buses I no longer use. my front screens is white but my side & back is a off colour orange/cream any ideas on what I'm doing wrong.??

#################

Frontmatrix, normal
[texttexture]
Vollmatrix_Inhalt
FlipDot_Font_Vollmatrix_C400

Linienmatrix
[texttexture]
Vollmatrix_Linie_Inhalt
FlipDot_Font_Vollmatrix_C400

Hanover matrix
[texttexture]
Vollmatrix_Inhalt