Repaints [RbR] Firstgroup Repaint Pack for the London Citybus 400 (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 10688

Reverseidle submitted a new download:

[RbR] Firstgroup Repaint Pack for the London Citybus 400 - 10 custom Firstbus repaints for the Citybus 400R

Welcome to Version 1 of the E400 Firstgroup repaint pack!

View attachment 26898

Included in this pack are 10 extremely detailed repaints, they are as follows:

• First Sheffield's 33858 SL14 DFD
  • First Leeds 33885 SN14 TVT with the Pulse branding applied.
  • First Greater Manchester 33696 SN12 AHA branded for Line 36 and 37
  • First Eastern Counties Great...

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 10688

WOnder if you can help me I've downloaded the repaint pack and all the windows are showing up white ?

Try deleting the .cti's and 'RepaintsbyReverse' directory from your 'London Citybus 400/Texture/Livery_R' folder and then redownloading the pack from here and trying to install again.

It's more than likely a corrupt download/extraction process, I haven't had this issue myself. I'd try out other repaints with custom window textures too incase it's an issue with your installation of the citybus.

D

Deleted member 10688

Downloaded this and can’t use it. Whenever I try to load up any of the repaints, it just causes it to crash. Have tried restarting the game and my computer and same thing. And it only happens with these repaints.

That's a first.

Can you upload your logfile.txt (Found in your OMSI 2 Directory) to either a pastebin - Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! or in a Spoiler tag and I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: Reece Emilio Prime
D

Deleted member 10688

Hopefully this works:

Thanks!

From Line 159 to Line 2042 you're getting Errors about V3D's ALX. The entry is this :
"150 21:24:40 - - Error: You want to create vehicle vehicles\Transbus ALX400\Transbus ALX400.bus - it is invalid!" - It's trying to spawn the ALX over and over and over.

In your log, there's nothing to suggest you're launching the London Citybus 400, or my repaints.

I think the issue is in your OMSI itself and it's just a simple coincidence that you've installed the repaints and an issue has arose.

I'd suggest you reinstall the ALX400 or delete it because that's your issue, if that fails, try posting on the forums if not, just reinstall OMSI because it's not looking good from analysing the log.

Reactions: Reece Emilio Prime

Advertisement

Thanks!

From Line 159 to Line 2042 you're getting Errors about V3D's ALX. The entry is this :
"150 21:24:40 - - Error: You want to create vehicle vehicles\Transbus ALX400\Transbus ALX400.bus - it is invalid!" - It's trying to spawn the ALX over and over and over.

In your log, there's nothing to suggest you're launching the London Citybus 400, or my repaints.

I think the issue is in your OMSI itself and it's just a simple coincidence that you've installed the repaints and an issue has arose.

I'd suggest you reinstall the ALX400 or delete it because that's your issue, if that fails, try posting on the forums if not, just reinstall OMSI because it's not looking good from analysing the log.

Thank you

It’s just weird because the C400 launches fine with everything else, as you say, seems to be a coincidence that it happens with your repaint. I’ll give that a bash and see what happens. I don’t really use the ALX400 so if that sorts the issue, I’m happy

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread