Rant about production period endangerment (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BML_Atkinson

Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Stanley
I think you got me wrong. I wasn't trying to insult others, just you. Also when was I untruthful? I didn't say anyone was a fake developer, I said most of these peoples are not developers. There is a difference between making an expansion pack with new bus models, new textures, new sounds, new scripts and a downloadable addition that features some different sounds and a edited script. I'm not saying it isn't appreciated, I am just saying... you get what I mean...
So how would you describe me eh? A fake developer?I've taken an open source Citaro model and converted it to LHD. Am I fake?

May 24, 2016
Oh hey, please go on and show us what "server products" you've developed and sold. Also, joining Steam groups about Anime & being a programming "god", shows the opposite of being a serious programmer. Same goes for your generally edgy attitude, nobody's gonna takes you seriously.
Your reply that you've developed nothing for OMSI really shows that your opinions regarding addon development are pretty much worthless, we don't care if you've raked 5000 hours in Garry's Mod and made some lua stuff, it just looks sad.
Also don't bother deleting any posts, they've been archived forever kek

"programming "god"
you've raked 5000 hours in Garry's Mod and made some lua stuff, it just looks sad."

Wow... You really have beat me to it. I have lost. Wow.
Yes, I did do work in Garry's Mod and still continue to do so. Just for clarification, I am on a team that produce roleplay frameworks and server modules. I never claimed to be a programming god. I never said anything about programming what so ever (at least not that I can think of). I didn't even mention that I thought I was good at what I do. Now, don't get me wrong, I am no rich big boy and I'm not a Microsoft executive Internet Explorer coder, but my bank account vouches for my hours in the game, and if you was to feel otherwise... Well, I enjoy the game, what can I say.

You can think what you want about the work I do, but from what you have just said, you are just as bad as these people think I am.
Again, I am not against what people produce, I think if they have the time to post it they deserve credit, but you are just going against what I do which is hated all round I'm sure.

Also, did you actually register just to say that or are you an alt account?
Get out of here.

Reactions: Stagecoachdriver

Advertisement

Badger

Banned Member
Oct 22, 2016
"programming "god"
you've raked 5000 hours in Garry's Mod and made some lua stuff, it just looks sad."

Wow... You really have beat me to it. I have lost. Wow.
Yes, I did do work in Garry's Mod and still continue to do so. Just for clarification, I am on a team that produce roleplay frameworks and server modules. I never claimed to be a programming god. I never said anything about programming what so ever (at least not that I can think of). I didn't even mention that I thought I was good at what I do. Now, don't get me wrong, I am no rich big boy and I'm not a Microsoft executive Internet Explorer coder, but my bank account vouches for my hours in the game, and if you was to feel otherwise... Well, I enjoy the game, what can I say.

You can think what you want about the work I do, but from what you have just said, you are just as bad as these people think I am.
Again, I am not against what people produce, I think if they have the time to post it they deserve credit, but you are just going against what I do which is hated all round I'm sure.

Also, did you actually register just to say that or are you an alt account?
Get out of here.
DUDE, Quit it. Go home

Reactions: shanie

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok, this has gone from a simple rant from a developer, showing their feelings about a select few members of the community who cause them grief, to throwing insults around willy-nilly and a general shouting match. As we clearly can't have an orderly discussion we shan't have one at all.

Reactions: shanie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread