R R Heavy Haulage Now Hiring (1 Viewer)

R R Heavy Haulage is new company on the look out for a short haul driver around the U.K. Were based in London and Currently Have 2 long haul drivers, Needing someone to keep the smaller stuff going around andf around.

Requirements

Must be committed to doings loads daily and delivering on time and Recording journey and services etc etc
We have a Fleet of Volvos.

Get at us for more details!

http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/company/4734

Cheers
CEO

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt Kingwell
R R Heavy Haulage is new company on the look out for a short haul driver around the U.K. Were based in London and Currently Have 2 long haul drivers, Needing someone to keep the smaller stuff going around andf around.

Requirements

Must be committed to doings loads daily and delivering on time and Recording journey and services etc etc
We have a Fleet of Volvos.

Get at us for more details!

http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/company/4734

Cheers
CEO

Hi there
Very intrested in learning more and joining your company.
Ive been on ets2 for 3 years on and off.
My steam name is Sgt kingwell aka garyglasses.

I look forward to your reply.

Advertisement

Hello,

I would like to get into driving for a VTC and I would like to be a driver for your company. I would only be available to drive from around 5pm - 7pm (GMT London) on weekdays but will be available from 12 - 7pm (GMT London) on weekends. I have been playing ETS 2 for just over a year but have gained quite a bit of experience for driving in the simulator. I play the game most days and on Steam that I have played 18.3 hours in the past 2 weeks. My favorite truck is a Scania.

My steam name is bikerbrad95

I will sincerely look forward to hearing from you in the future

Hello,

I would like to get into driving for a VTC and I would like to be a driver for your company. I would only be available to drive from around 5pm - 7pm (GMT London) on weekdays but will be available from 12 - 7pm (GMT London) on weekends. I have been playing ETS 2 for just over a year but have gained quite a bit of experience for driving in the simulator. I play the game most days and on Steam that I have played 18.3 hours in the past 2 weeks. My favorite truck is a Scania.

Hello,

Hey bikerbrad, any luck on a reply from R R Heavy haulage??

Users who are viewing this thread