Nico1

ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I've been waiting for promods 1.7 for a long time. Thank you @Nico and the rest of the promods team for producing a map like this!

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Great Photos Nico!! Cant wait to try it out with 1.12!! :D ;)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
As always, thanks for releasing here @Nico :)

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I've played with the 1.7 for a few hours now and I absolutely love it! :D
Also, those pictures look amazing!

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Thanks for sharing @Nico , great work from the ProMods team as usual!

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
@Nico,
Did not know you guys had such a great cover for ProMods, it reminds me of the film Speed

Reactions: Speedy

Nico1

ProMods developer
Dec 29, 2013
Yup we had a photoshop artist who did the loading screens, fb cover pic and this poster.

We are also planning to release wallpapers for desktops in the future ;)

Reactions: Speedy and Adi

bryangullickson

Apr 12, 2014
Awesome It looks excellent ill have to download it and try it out to bad this couldnt be compatible with TSM id love to have both and have a gigantic map to drive across

mooby346

Jul 26, 2014
When you download the new version of the promods map, do we keep the old version enabled? I figured since the old map wouldn't be compatible with the new release I should un-enable it, but when I did it gave me a warning message in the load game screen that said my saves might not work right.

mooby346

Jul 26, 2014
I just did that and was able to play it for about 10 minutes until my game crashed. Not sure which mods might be causing the problem, as far as mods go I have about 5 american truck mods, plus pro mods, jazzycat traffic mod, and railway/military cargo pack mods enabled. All of them worked fine under the old update. Would the best step be to unenable mods going back from newer-older, or just unenable everything and start from the beginning?