Project Merseyside: Helpers needed (1 Viewer)

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Hi all,

I've been making a map based in Liverpool, Merseyside (hence the name) for OMSI the past few months. I've had to restart it previously so this my latest crack at it. Progress has been slow recently but I'm back in the swing of things now. I've made some good progress with the roads and custom junctions but I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to custom objects. That's why I was asking if anybody is able to lend a hand and create some objects for the map. I know it's a huge ask but I'll be able to go out and get reference images and create the textures needed for the buildings. Attached below are some screenshots of the map to show that it's not all a fad and that I aren't just asking for the sake of it. You'll be able to see my first attempt at retexturing a building but that didn't go too well! The texture overlapping will be fixed.

Many thanks.
Screenshot_707.png
Screenshot_708.png
Screenshot_709.png
Screenshot_710.png

Reactions: Matty_T_98

Advertisement

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
What you've got done so far looks good. I've been hoping someone would do a Liverpool route for a while. Do you have an idea of what routes you'll be doing?
The main route will be the 86, depending on how release goes I may add the 86A and possibly 86C. Stagecoach and Arriva variant of the 86 will be included as per real life. Thanks for the kind words! :)

Reactions: Matty_T_98
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread