Maps Project Edinburgh: Airlink (1 Viewer)

Edi Logo.png

The Map:
The Map is based in the city of Edinburgh and in the initial release will follow the Airlink 100 route from the City Centre to the Airport
Future updates may expand upon this base with the Skylink routes and then routes from other operators

Current Progress:
Progress of the map can be viewed here via google my maps. I usually update the map anywhere from every week to every month depending on progress:
Edinburgh Airport WIP - Google My Maps

Progress updates are also posted on a weekly basis in my discord sever. Click the image below to join:

1596327253351.png

What can you expect:
-- High quality custom buildings
-- Custom road textures and splines
-- Optimised junctions and textures
-- High quality repaints to be included with the map for AI
-- Approx. 30mins driving time each way on the route
-- Custom tram AI (Hopefully @BKG93)

FAQ:
Can I has bayta: No
Wen reles: Somepoint in 2021 hopefully
What about early access: Still no

Screenshots:
Map shown as of 02/08/2020
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

I hope you enjoy the map if it ever sees the light of day and thanks for reading this thread

Advertisement

Edi Logo.png

Monthly Update: November 2020
Current Progress:
This past month has mostly been focused on creating custom assets for use within the map. No screenshots are being provided this month as I don't think any new areas are ready to show off.

Progress of the map can be viewed here via google my maps. I usually update the map anywhere from every week to every month depending on progress:
Edinburgh Airport WIP - Google My Maps

Progress updates are also posted on a weekly basis in my discord sever. Click the image below to join:

1596327253351.png

Users who are viewing this thread