Problems with OmniNavigation

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
Hi all, I'm not too sure if this thread is in the right place but oh well.
Anyway I purchased OmniNav a couple hours ago and installed it, all done no problems. But when it launched after the installation, I clicked on the yellow button at the bottom of the window to "Confirm settings and continue"
Omninav.PNG

But it threw this error at me! (translating to "The Omsi plugin could not be updated! Please close OMSI and start OmniNavigation")
However, OMSI was not open at the time and so I didn't know how to resolve the issue, any ideas? Thanks in advance
Settings.PNG

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
Just to note, to anyone else who has the issue of installing it, I forgot you need to create a 'plugins' folder in the OMSI main folder then cut and paste the OmniNavigationDLL.dll and .opl into the 'plugins' folder.

Reactions: LH275

busmart

Jan 10, 2017
Just to note, to anyone else who has the issue of installing it, I forgot you need to create a 'plugins' folder in the OMSI main folder then cut and paste the OmniNavigationDLL.dll and .opl into the 'plugins' folder.
Hi mate where can I find the OmniNavigationDLL.dll and .opl files as my omninav starts up ok butdoesn't load any maps?